The Chelsea Group will earn respect as a premier provider of Outsourcing, Managed Services and Consulting. We will be recognized within our industry for the quality of our services. We will be seen as a leader in our chosen fields of endeavour.
The value of our work is measured through the results that we bring to our customers.
As a premier Managed Services organization our goals include:
- Being a leading provider of quality services;
- Being seen as producing “thought leadership” beyond our boundaries;
- Being a trusted advisor and partner to our clients;
- Providing value to our clients while also being seen as a cost effective choice;
- Being efficient and nimble in the ever evolving Business and IT marketplace by exploring new technologies, understanding our chosen disciplines, and driving down IT costs;
- Contributing to the common body of knowledge in our chosen fields;
- Being viewed as an organization that is evolving, enabling, and energizing;
- Offering a learning environment for our consultants; and
- Creating an environment that leads to continuous and sustainable growth for the Chelsea Group.
We focus on practical, measurable outcomes that lead to improvement in bottom-line performance.
While our customers each have their own unique guiding principles that govern their business direction and protocols, there is a common thread that runs through them all. That thread is the important role that corporate culture plays. We’re no different: our values reflect our corporate culture, which we define here in terms of the “things that we are most passionate about”:
- Being an organization that learns. We engage in the world of technology, where change is the only constant, and the only way to keep on top of constant change is to be constantly learning. We love to learn new skills, but even more we love to learn how best to apply those skills to drive business performance.
- Being thought leaders. Members of our team regularly speak at events channeled through industry alliances. We talk about the value of what we have learned and we are not afraid to give others the benefit of our experience. We also regularly publish articles and white papers on important topics in technology.
- Our reputation. It is as important to us as it should be to you, our customers. We are proud of the precision we bring to each engagement. We are proud of our professional attitude, integrity and the trust we’ve been given in our business relationships and in the community.
- No spin. It’s just that simple: no spin. Our customers deal with real business issues that affect their business strength, performance, agility, and competitiveness, so we give them straight talk, and we walk the walk.
- Making a difference for our customers. Every project should make a difference — that’s our raison d’etre.
- Passion for growing our business. The more we grow the better we are able to deliver high quality services.
- Leaving our customers better than when we arrived. You should expect to have improved performance across your IT organization and the relative benefits visible to the enterprise. What better metric is there?
- Being a catalyst IT change. IT is a business within a business. It constantly evolves in response to new technologies emerging and to business needs changing. Chelsea is a driver of change in IT technology, in process, methodologies and standards. We drive change, to help IT become a more responsive partner to the business and to help the business of IT evolve.
- Giving back to our community. We believe that business has a social responsibilty. Especially as we travel the world, we realize how fortunate we are, so we give to local organizations, we work with charitable organizations and we participate in international efforts to bring prosperity to developing nations.